Sunday, April 28, 2013

OOTN: SPRING NIGHTS, in BLENDED LIGHTS!

Hello Beautiful...


My FAVORITE fashion trend of Color Blocking is always in style! So it's my "go to" trend when I'm putting together an outfit for Myself.

This weekend I had a light evening out, attending a small Cultural Expo and taking a stroll through Marina Village on Paradise Island, Bahamas.
I wanted to wear something light and casual, spring colored, but still dressed up enough to make a statement! I knew just the colors I wanted to blend together and just the accessories to make my outfit POP! 

Here's what I wore...




Coral Billowy Blouse - Charolette Russe



Purple Straight-Leg Jeans




Nude Ankle Strap Sandals - Urbanog.com




Brown & Mint Green Clutch



Accessories:

3 Chain Gold Link Necklace



























Mint Green & Gold Clip On Earrings

Coral & Gold Pendant Ring



Full Outfit:






With this outfit I made Spring a little bolder and louder! Mixing the pastels and neutral with the dark purple gave this look dimensions, but you almost don't even realize that nothing is the same color except my earrings and clutch. This look is a prime example of how colors and accessories could give your outfit so much LIFE! All the pieces in this outfit (shirt, pants, shoes and accessories) are basic and not too over-the-top. Casual chic! 

Coloring blocking makes it easy for you to create an outfit. You don't need none of your pieces to match, you just need the colors to compliment each other! Don't throw anything together and call it color blocking. Build a color scheme or consult the color wheel when attempting this trend. For example, I could've worn 3 shades of one color in a color family (color scheme) or mix red, yellow and blue and color block with the primary colors according to the color wheel!



I hope this look inspires your next outfit! Remember, "always dress to express yourself."


-242BlqRze






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4987051/?claim=btxgbd2ps8p">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>














No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin