Thursday, November 22, 2012

OOTN: Stripes, Studs & TWILIGHT -:+:-

Hey Beautiful!

Last night (21/11/12) I finally got to watch the most anticipated movie of the year, Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 and it was GGGOOOOODDD!!

Here's what I wore...



















Black Stripe Oversize Button Down Blouse - (Bought Locally)

#confession: When I bought this top, I thought it would be a one time wear. Now i'm finding more and more ways to style this simple blouse.

























Colored Jeans/Pants: Green - Swap Shop (2004)





















#trendalert! Black Studded Oxford Flats - Urbanog.com

These shoes are a MUST HAVE this Fall/ Winter! Nothing beats comfort and style!





















Multi Silver and Black Chain Necklace - Nassau Glamour Girls





















Spike Pewter Ring





So there you have it! My 30 minute or less little "get up" last night. I was comfortable but still stylish and casual...not too dressed up for a mid week afternoon movie.
For a more sophisticated look, you could cinch in the blouse at the waist with a black pencil belt and pair the look with black pumps.

I hope this look inspires your next outfit! Remember, "always dress to express yourself."

-242BlqRze



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin