Saturday, November 17, 2012

OOTN: Business Mixer

Last night I attended a networking mixer for female entrepreneurs and I wanted to look stylish, cute... but definitely professional!

So here's what I wore:




Cream Sheer Button Down Blouse - Charolette Russe

Purple Corduroy Blazer - Lorene's (Local Clothing Store in the Bahamas)

I cuffed my sleeves because it was a bit too long... but it doesn't take away from the sophistication of the look!



#trendalert! Distressed Jeans - Forever 21

I cuffed my jeans at the bottom for a tailored but yet casual look.



#trendalert! Black Pumps - Shoe Creation ( Local Shoe Store in the Bahamas)



Pearl and Black Jeweled Statement Necklace 



2 Strand Pearl Bracelet

Pearl Cocktail Ring - Bijoux Terner ( Local Accessories Store in the Bahamas)






So there's the makings of my look last night. Pretty simple but still chic and sophisticated! For a more relaxed look, you could also compliment this outfit with leopard flats.

I hope this look inspires your next outfit! Remember, "always dress to express yourself."

-242BlqRze



1 comment:


  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin