Saturday, November 17, 2012

OOTN: Business Mixer

Last night I attended a networking mixer for female entrepreneurs and I wanted to look stylish, cute... but definitely professional!

So here's what I wore:




Cream Sheer Button Down Blouse - Charolette Russe

Purple Corduroy Blazer - Lorene's (Local Clothing Store in the Bahamas)

I cuffed my sleeves because it was a bit too long... but it doesn't take away from the sophistication of the look!



#trendalert! Distressed Jeans - Forever 21

I cuffed my jeans at the bottom for a tailored but yet casual look.



#trendalert! Black Pumps - Shoe Creation ( Local Shoe Store in the Bahamas)



Pearl and Black Jeweled Statement Necklace 



2 Strand Pearl Bracelet

Pearl Cocktail Ring - Bijoux Terner ( Local Accessories Store in the Bahamas)






So there's the makings of my look last night. Pretty simple but still chic and sophisticated! For a more relaxed look, you could also compliment this outfit with leopard flats.

I hope this look inspires your next outfit! Remember, "always dress to express yourself."

-242BlqRze



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin