Friday, February 28, 2014

Bring in Spring!



Hello Beautiful! Happy 2014!

I haven't been as active on My blogspot in a while, but I've been posting like CRAZY on My instagram ! So if you haven't done so already, follow me on instagram today and keep up with My OOTD's!
Instagram name - 242blqrze

So Spring is quickly approaching and I've kicked start the season with My spring time Fashion!

Earlier this month I attended a church convention, and even when worshipping you can be stylish! I used one of the 2014 spring fashion season's biggest trends, Shift Dresses, and a little color play to create My outfit of the day!

Here's what I wore:





























Mustard Yellow Shift Dress - Sheinside.com




Sophia (Gold Toe Nude Pumps) - ShoeDazzle.com <== Click here


Turquoise Chandelier Earring - Bought Locally















After the drab monochromatic and dark colors of Fall and Winter, Spring is the time to add color to a New Year and your life! Spring is also the time to keep a little sophistication to your style until the casual Summer days arrive!

In this look I paired 3 different bold colors together: Mustard Yellow, Turquoise and Purple (lipstick). I neutralize the color blend with my nude shoes and clear clutch, and the gold accent just tied everything together! This shift dress, although short and the hem is zig zagged, has a subtle sophistication to it and closed in pumps always say "sophisticated!" The church convention was on a Saturday, and I think the style, length and color palette of this dress was perfect for Saturday worship and it was simple, sophisticated and didn't take away from Sunday's best!


I hope this look inspires your next outfit! Remember, "always dress to express yourself."
-242BlqRze

In Loving Memory of  Paula Wilson


ab94a8bdb8834612b48e8e5820e3a85ba45d2e9f748ae1afd5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin