Tuesday, May 21, 2013

OOTD: MIX, DON'T Match!

Hello Beautiful!!

I've been inspired by the creativity and braveness of a few of My Fashion Icons, as they mix all kinds of colors, materials, prints and texture into one STYLISH CLASH of an outfit!

Some looks are not for everyday wear, but there are those occasion where You can mix it up a little bit to turn heads.

This past weekend I attended the Bijoux BAHAMIAN Hair Battle and Showcase. And with so much BOLD, CRAZY, CREATIVITY filling the room, I felt right at home in a MIXED UP outfit!

Here's what I wore:

Denim Sleeveless Top - DD's Discount

Click HERE to watch My Vacay Haul video featuring this top!























Faux Leather Skater Skirt - Forever 21




Michael Antonio Snake Print Metallic Heels



















Neon Yellow Satchel/Clutch - Target

Click HERE to watch My Vacay Haul video featuring this top!




Michael Kors Watch - Gold

Gold Clasp Bracelet

Black & Gold Ring

Black, Gold and Pearl Statement Necklace.


Full Outfit














































































The Mix of this outfit is so bold and hardcore, that if I wasn't wearing a skirt and heels I could've passed for a cowboy! This shows Me that I'm becoming bolder with My fashion and style. And sometimes you just have to push that envelope...

Although I'm rocking denim, leather and snake skin, I softened the outfit and made it sexy with a sleeveless top, short skirt and heels. Also, every piece of clothing is neutral and allows me to play with the other. Think about it, you can where denim with almost anything, leather with almost anything and animal prints with almost anything as they also serve as a neutral. I accessorized with gold to balance out the metallic in my shoes, with pearls for femininity, and with this neon bag for a pop of color and reminder that its still spring and soon summer!


I hope this look inspires your next outfit! Remember, "always dress to express yourself."


-242BlqRze








3 comments:

  1. Look at you! You're so cute! I'm loving that faux leather skirt but that ponytail slays!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin