Monday, January 21, 2013

SPLURGE? or STEAL!: Queen of the Jungle Necklace


Hello Beautiful…



It’s a New Year again! 2013!!! Whoo Hooo!! And honey, I'm all about saving, saving, saving!
But nothing can stop me from some good fashion pieces and a little shopping! So you guessed it… I'll be stealing more than SPLURGING this year!
And I want you to Steal (not literally) and SAVE too!
So once again I've been following Rihanna's fashion and gushing over this Lion Head charmed necklace she's been wearing.
I did a little research and found out it is the Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle Necklace.

Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle Necklace



 Rihanna wearing Melody Ehshani Queen of the Jungle Necklace

So in my little research I found out that Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle necklace (small) retails for $69.00 and the Melody Ehsani King of the Jungle necklace (large) retails for $72.00.
Not so bad… but still a pretty penny! But I loved that old school hip hop twist to a statement necklace, and had to have it! Well… one just like it!
So I found a replica to the Queen of the Jungle Necklace at one of My favorite online clothing and accessories stores, JaDazzles Clothing and Accessories retailing for $18.00.
Queen of the Jungle Necklace, JaDazzles Clothing & Accessories $18.00
It’s a little bit longer than the original, but the look is basically the same.
So once again I STOLE THE LOOK and SAVED ME SOME MONEY, Honey!! I hope it'll save You some too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin