Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This here... is about HAIR!

Hey Beautiful!

At the beginning of the year, I embarked on a hair journey and set my hair length goal to Waist Length!
I created a hair regimen based on what my hair NEEDED and time management. Time management?! Yes time management... based on the available space and time in my schedule to care for my hair.

So far I'm happy and proud of my results and wanted to bring you along on my journey and hopefully inspire You to start your own.

Check out what I've shared so far... and stay tune for my detailed Hair Regimen, products I use, and length checks!


VIDEO: Let's Talk Hair: Hair Blab... Brief intro to My Hair Journey.





VIDEO: Moisturize and Seal... What I Use and How I Do




PICS: Length Checks.... Fresh Perm and 1st Trim for 2012 


Current Length... Bra Strap Length (BSL)

Desired Length.... Waist Length (WL)
My Thumbs are the marker for where I want my hair to be.


2 comments:

  1. Omg! I didn't know that was your hair! It looked like weave. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was weave hun lol... Brazilian Natural Wave. But My hair is about as long as the weave. I wear weave in the winter as a method of Protective Styling. Protection from the cold air and wind, and prevents breakage.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin