Thursday, June 14, 2012

The DRESS was a SUCCESS!!

Hello Beautiful!


Today one of the few LOVES of My Life graduated High School and I'm so Proud of My LilBig Brother! My family and I cheered, clapped and took a lot of pictures at his ceremony. No doubt he felt the love, support and pride we felt for Him because he stayed focus and graduated high school!

Here's a Pic of Us Together!


Not that I needed a reason to SHOP...lol... but I saw it the perfect opportunity to go out and look for a dress for his graduation ceremony. I ended up buying not one but two dresses that I recently recorded in my first haul video. 

See video here --> 1st Mini Haul

However, I went with my first choice! The Floral Tube Top dress!! I considered several factors before I made my final decision. The present fashion season(Spring/Summer), the time of the event(Morning) and the weather condition(Sunny, Humid, and HOT AS HELL)!

Because we're slowly transitioning from Spring into Summer fashion season I opted for the pastel, neutral colors of this dress. Because the event was in the morning I preferred a chic casual but still stylishly dressed outfit. Because the temperature was hot and the air was humid I wanted my clothing to be light-weight with not to much fabric so that I can beat the heat!

Once I had made a decision on which dress to wear I began putting together an outfit...



What I wore:

Clothes:
Floral Tube Top Dress
Avenue XXI 
Size S 
Price: $60(original) $30(on sale)

Shoes:
Generation Alyssa Gold Sandals (its actually more of a neutral tone) 
Shoe Depot 
Size 6
Price: -

Accessories:
Pearl, White, and Gold Bead Cluster Ring
Bijoux Terner
Price: $10.00










Sparkle Drop Linear Earrings -Goldtone
Avon
Price: -













My choice of dress was a success today... I was fashionably in season, appropriately dressed, and didn't break a sweat!



Comment Below.... Tell me how You liked My Look! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this....I always when dressing try to buy everything the same color or close to it. Things I see you put together I would never try until now!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin